Today’s tip is how to put your business on the map, and it’s an easy one!
For it to work, however, you do need a Gmail account. Here’s what you need to do:
- Sign in to your Gmail account in your browser.
- Visit the Google Maps page here https://google.com/maps
- Search for your office street address by zooming in to the spot where your business is located.
- Click ‘Send Feedback’ at the bottom right of your screen.
- Click on ‘Add a missing place’.
- Drag the marker to where your premises are, add the information you need to.
- Click on ‘Submit’
And ta-da! You’re now on the map. So, why list your business on Google Maps? Well, it’s a sure-fire way to let people know your doors are open, and naturally, where they can find you.